Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Perttu Ranta-aho <ra...@iki.fi> on 2003/08/22 13:52:27 UTC

Subversion properties and ViewCVS

Hi,

Is it possible to have custom subversion property values in ViewCVS directory
listing? For example, let's assume that every file has property 'license', I
would like to have a column 'license' in directory view. Possible or not?

--
Perttu Ranta-aho  |  rantaaho@iki.fi

Re: [ViewCVS] Subversion properties and ViewCVS

Posted by cm...@collab.net.
Perttu Ranta-aho <ra...@iki.fi> writes:

> Is it possible to have custom subversion property values in ViewCVS
> directory listing? For example, let's assume that every file has
> property 'license', I would like to have a column 'license' in
> directory view. Possible or not?

Planned for the future, actually!  We need to get the ViewCVS back-end
into shape before tacklink this, though.