Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Elias Ross <er...@m-qube.com> on 2005/01/31 20:49:19 UTC

Level not serializable?

Is there some reason org.apache.log4j.Level is not serializable?  The
class java.util.logger.Level is...

Re: Level not serializable?

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.
A full review of serialization of logging events has been on our
collective to-do list for quite some time.  At this point, I'd
reluctant to make any small changes until we look at the whole problem.
  You could place this in the Bugzilla so we don't forget.

Re: Level not serializable?

Posted by Elias Ross <er...@m-qube.com>.

Re: Level not serializable?

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.