Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Billy Talton <bi...@cornerstone.net> on 2003/05/16 19:44:04 UTC

Newbie question

Hi all,

 I am trying to write a script for a backup job that will (among other
things) backup a Outlook PST file.  I've a fully functionally script...
However, I am running into a small issue; when Outlook is open, the scripts
fails with the following error:
"file:c:/tasks/build.xml:37: Failed to copy [filename here] due to The
process cannot access the file because an other process has locked a portion
of the file."

It would be a headache for me to ensure that Outlook is closed when this
script runs.  Is there any way or target that will kill or halt a program
while it's files are copied? I'm sure that this has been done before.  Help.
:)

Sincerely,

Billy Talton
Cornerstone Consulting, Inc.