Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by vnick <vn...@apache.org> on 2017/10/17 01:01:43 UTC

Re: Guacamole web server : preference don't work with guacamole-auth-header

Henry Xavier wrote
> Hello,
>
> I have an another problem.
>
> When I use guacamole with "guacamole-auth-header" +
> "guacamole-auth-jdbc", i can't see the user preference. Else all seems ok.
>

> But when i use only "guacamole-auth-jdbc" (without
> guacamole-auth-header), it's possible de see user preferences ... And
> with the same database ...
>

> Have you got an idea ? Thanks a lot !
>
> Xavier

This issue is fixed in the current master branch of the Guacamole client and
will be released in 0.9.14-incubating.

-Nick

--
Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/

Re: Guacamole web server : preference don't work with guacamole-auth-header

Posted by XAVIER HENRY <xa...@ut-capitole.fr>.
Le 17/10/2017 03:01, vnick a écrit :
> Henry Xavier wrote
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have an another problem.
>>
>> When I use guacamole with "guacamole-auth-header" +
>> "guacamole-auth-jdbc", i can't see the user preference. Else all seems ok.
>>

>> But when i use only "guacamole-auth-jdbc" (without
>> guacamole-auth-header), it's possible de see user preferences ... And
>> with the same database ...
>>

>> Have you got an idea ? Thanks a lot !
>>
>> Xavier
> This issue is fixed in the current master branch of the Guacamole client and
> will be released in 0.9.14-incubating.
>
> -Nick
>

> --
> Sent from: http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/