Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Stefan Djelekar <st...@redbox.com> on 2020/01/23 10:11:05 UTC

Java Build broken

Hi guys,

It's been days now since the build for Java SDK is broken.

Namely, pipeline is successful on Jenkins, but it fails in my localhost with error in task model:pipeline:compileJava. As I've seen, last couple of builds were served from cache, so maybe that is the reason why it's green. I confirmed same thing happened to other devs as well.

22:49:34 > Task :model:pipeline:compileJava FROM-CACHE

[cid:image001.png@01D5D1DD.ECACE8B0]

It looks like it's related to mismatch of com.google.errorprone library version. Can someone please take a look as this is a blocker to localhost development?

Cheers,

Stefan Đelekar
Sofware Engineer
Mobile +381 65 22 33 293
stefan.djelekar@redbox.com<ma...@redbox.com>

Redbox Automated Retail LLC / Interventure d.o.o
16. Oktobra 21/67, 11050 Zvezdara, Serbia
djelekar.com
--
This email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in the message only.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by e-mail, discard any

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Java Build broken

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Good find, Thomas! It looks like it is for testing releases because they
are staged to this repository. IMHO there is no need for it to be
enabled by default.

-Max

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pulasthi Supun Wickramasinghe <pu...@gmail.com>.