Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/27 01:54:35 UTC

Tapestry doc fixes (Related Articles boxes)

Tapestry devs,

Just a status update...

I've been working on some of the broken things in the tapestry
documentation, especially the "Related Articles" boxes that appear on
almost every page. Those are fixed now. The underlying culprit was changes
that Atlassian made to the content-by-label macro in a recent version of
Confluence.

Still broken: the "scrollbar" macro, which renders the "prev/next" links in
the tutorial, cookbook, FAQ, and cheat sheet pages.

Re: Tapestry doc fixes (Related Articles boxes)

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, 02 Aug 2015 15:35:20 -0300, Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Maybe, but everytime I bring up the idea of using a proper publishing
> pipeline, it seems to get shot down.

It's not we don't want a better pipeline. It's just the problem of
converting the current pages to the new, better pipeline. If someone wants
to tackle this challenge, they have my approval. :)

> On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> Is there a feasible way to get away from Confluence and to something
>> that
>> doesn't break with every
>> update?
>>
>> Uli
>>
>> On 27.07.15 17:51, Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
>> > I really appreciate the effort!

>> changes
>> version of

>> links in

Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://machina.com.br

Re: Tapestry doc fixes (Related Articles boxes)

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Maybe, but everytime I bring up the idea of using a proper publishing
pipeline, it seems to get shot down.

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 12:33 PM, Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de> wrote:

> +1
>
> Is there a feasible way to get away from Confluence and to something that
> doesn't break with every
> update?
>
> Uli
>
> On 27.07.15 17:51, Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
> > I really appreciate the effort!
> >
> > On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 5:54 PM, Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Tapestry devs,
> >>
> >> Just a status update...
> >>
> >> I've been working on some of the broken things in the tapestry
> >> documentation, especially the "Related Articles" boxes that appear on
> >> almost every page. Those are fixed now. The underlying culprit was
> changes
> >> that Atlassian made to the content-by-label macro in a recent version of
> >> Confluence.
> >>
> >> Still broken: the "scrollbar" macro, which renders the "prev/next"
> links in
> >> the tutorial, cookbook, FAQ, and cheat sheet pages.

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Looking for Clojure engagements: coding, archiecture, mentoring & more!

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com
@hlship

Re: Tapestry doc fixes (Related Articles boxes)

Posted by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@spielviel.de>.
+1

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

--