Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/02/18 05:37:17 UTC

[ANN] New PPMC member: Minxuan Zhuang

Hi Community,

On behalf of the Dubbo PPMC, I am pleased to announce that Minxuan Zhuang[1]
has been voted in as a new Dubbo PPMC member.

Please join me to say congratulations to him!

[1] https://github.com/nzomkxia
--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [ANN] New PPMC member: Minxuan Zhuang

Posted by 华 钟明 <cr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Best Regards!
Zhongming Hua

在 2019/2/18 下午1:41,“Yuhao Bi”<by...@gmail.com> 写入:

    Congratulations!

    xxz <xx...@126.com> 于2019年2月18日周一 下午1:40写道:

Posted by Yuhao Bi <by...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Xianjun Ke <ke...@apache.org>.
Congratulations

Posted by Imteyaz Khan <kh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations

Re:Re: [ANN] New PPMC member: Minxuan Zhuang

Posted by 柯振旭 <ke...@163.com>.
Congratulations!!