Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com> on 2001/10/24 23:44:18 UTC

Nevermind on component manager woes

I found the assembly.xml file which sets up what each component manager
offers.  Sorry about that... slowly starting to understand how all these
pieces fit together.

The website doesn't mention the Avalon-user mailing list yet (something you
may want to change)... not a lot of user traffic yet, but there is a growing
set of users that might swamp the dev list, like my clueless posts.  :)

Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com/

Re: Nevermind on component manager woes

Posted by Peter Royal <pr...@managingpartners.com>.
At 04:04 PM 10/26/2001 +1000, you wrote:
>Perhaps a phoenix-dev and avalon-dev (and maybe avalon-user). I have had a
>few requests to separate out phoenix stuff - it could be that now is the
>time. Or maybe not given the recent meltdown of daedalus mail server ;)

I could definitely go for a phoenix dev list, now that we're using it and
all :)
-pete

managing partners, inc. -> http://www.managingpartners.com

Re: Nevermind on component manager woes

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org>.

--
Cheers,

Pete

The phrase "computer literate user" really means the person
has been hurt so many times that the scar tissue is thick
enough so he no longer feels the pain.
   -- Alan Cooper, The Inmates are Running the Asylum

Re: Nevermind on component manager woes

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
Under Avalon (http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html), there is
avalon-dev and avalon-cvs.  No mention of avalon-user.

Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com/

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Serge,

>I found the assembly.xml file which sets up what each component manager
>offers.  Sorry about that... slowly starting to understand how all these
>pieces fit together.

:-)