Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by "Tuo, Erming" <er...@sap.com> on 2022/12/08 05:42:19 UTC

Invalid character in OData V4 $metadata output

Olingo team,

We have been troubled long time by a strange issue. Basically there is random illegal character (black diamond with question mark inside) appearing in OData V4 $metadata call for certain locales, especially German and French, . We see this issue starting Olingo 4.2 till Olong 4.8 versions.  Please see below screenshot for example

[cid:image001.png@01D90A9D.97B89560]

We can safely say that this problem is not cause by the String label we feed into Olingo library. Can you please suggest if anyone else reported similar issues?

Thanks

Erming