Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Laura Stewart <sc...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/08 05:17:37 UTC

SQL State 01J09 "Unable to open ResultSet with concurrency {0}. ResultSet concurrency {1} is used.

I need to know the variable for the SQL State 01J09 "Unable to open
ResultSet with concurrency {0}. ResultSet concurrency {1} is used."

Will this be
Unable to open ResultSet with concurrency <resultSetName>. ResultSet
concurrency <resultSetName> is used."

or

Unable to open ResultSet with concurrency <concurrencyValue>.
ResultSet concurrency <concurrencyValue> is used."

Please help me understand this :-)

--
Laura Stewart

Re: SQL State 01J09 "Unable to open ResultSet with concurrency {0}. ResultSet concurrency {1} is used.

Posted by "Dag H. Wanvik" <Da...@Sun.COM>.
Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com> writes:

> On 9/7/06, Laura Stewart <sc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I need to know the variable for the SQL State 01J09 "Unable to open
>> ResultSet with concurrency {0}. ResultSet concurrency {1} is used."
>>
>> Will this be
>> Unable to open ResultSet with concurrency <resultSetName>. ResultSet
>> concurrency <resultSetName> is used."
>>
>> or
>>
>> Unable to open ResultSet with concurrency <concurrencyValue>.
>> ResultSet concurrency <concurrencyValue> is used."
>
> It would be <concurrencyValue>. But, the only use of this message was
> removed as part of the changes for DERBY-775 and the message 01J06 was
> used in its place.
>
> Since it is no longer used, this message should probably be removed.

I filed DERBY-1833 for removing this and a couple more.

Dag

Re: SQL State 01J09 "Unable to open ResultSet with concurrency {0}. ResultSet concurrency {1} is used.

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On 9/7/06, Laura Stewart <sc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I need to know the variable for the SQL State 01J09 "Unable to open
> ResultSet with concurrency {0}. ResultSet concurrency {1} is used."
>
> Will this be
> Unable to open ResultSet with concurrency <resultSetName>. ResultSet
> concurrency <resultSetName> is used."
>
> or
>
> Unable to open ResultSet with concurrency <concurrencyValue>.
> ResultSet concurrency <concurrencyValue> is used."

It would be <concurrencyValue>. But, the only use of this message was
removed as part of the changes for DERBY-775 and the message 01J06 was
used in its place.

Since it is no longer used, this message should probably be removed.

andrew