Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org> on 2018/11/17 01:24:35 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Mahesh Behera

 Apache Hive's Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Mahesh
Behera to become a committer, and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.
Mahesh, welcome, thank you for your contributions, and we look forward to
your further interactions with the community!

Thanks,
Ashutosh Chauhan (on behalf of the Apache Hive PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Mahesh Behera

Posted by Vamshi Pasunuru <va...@uber.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Mahesh!

Posted by Ashutosh Bapat <as...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Mahesh.