Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chen Bo <ch...@china-motion.com> on 2001/07/04 03:12:10 UTC

Question on IIS with Tomcat

Hello, all there
There's something wrong with IIS + Tomcat.
I've installed and can start tomcat alone correctly.
But I can't use IIS with tomcat.
the problem is: isapi_redirect.dll can't loaded correctly.
The event log is:
The HTTP Filter DLL D:tomcatbinwin32i386isapi_redirect.dll failed to load.
The data is the error.
For additional information specific to this message please visit the
Microsoft Online Support site located at:
error code: 0000: 00000006

The following is my registry entry for tomcat:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi
Redirector\1.0]
"extension_uri"="/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll"
"log_file"="D:\\tomcat\\logs\\isapi.log"
"log_level"="debug"
"worker_file"="D:\\tomcat\\conf\\workers.properties"
"work_mount_file"="D:\\tomcat\\conf\\uriworkermap.properties"

my tomcat is installed in D:\tomcat, and isapi_redirect.dll is in
D:\tomcat\bin\win32\i386.
My system is Windows 2000 professional with IIS.

And another question is: does tomcat work well with IIS & Windows 2000?
anyone can send some comments or evalueation to me ?

Best Regards
Ariesram