Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by Manuel Vázquez Acosta <mv...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/29 04:53:21 UTC

Is THRIFT-550 patch merged in the trunk?

Hi,

I wonder whether https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-550 has
been merged to the trunk. Is it tested, stable? Is anybody using it?

Best regards,
Manuel.

Re: Is THRIFT-550 patch merged in the trunk?

Posted by Manuel Vázquez Acosta <mv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jake,

I had to remove Makefile.in from compiler/cpp in order to get
t_js_generator.cc compiled.

Still testing.

Posted by Jake Luciani <ja...@gmail.com>.
This is now in the trunk.

Posted by Manuel Vázquez Acosta <mv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jake,

Posted by Jake Luciani <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Manuel,

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
If the ticket is Open and there is no comment indicating that it was
committed, it hasn't been. :)