Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Christophe Collet <co...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/08 15:09:35 UTC

Use of sessions : java.lang.IllegalStateException: No SessionManager

Hi All,

I'm currently using a ws soap server and i have a problem to retrieve
sessions.

I have a

when i try to retrieve a session.

The same code was working with cxf 2.2.12 but doesn't work with my 2.4.1
anymore...
Is there a way to init this sessionManager without xml configuration ?
Our server is configured by java code only.

Regards
--
Christophe Collet

Re: Use of sessions : Remove cookie when invalidate session

Posted by Christophe Collet <co...@gmail.com>.
Daniel  Kulp wrote

> On Thursday, March 08, 2012 06:09:35 AM Christophe Collet wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I'm currently using a ws soap server and i have a problem to retrieve
>> sessions.
>>
>> I have a
>>
>> when i try to retrieve a session.
>>

>> The same code was working with cxf 2.2.12 but doesn't work with my 2.4.1
>> anymore...
>> Is there a way to init this sessionManager without xml configuration ?
>> Our server is configured by java code only.
>
> If you have a bus, I think you would need to do (very early on):
>
> bus.getExtension(JettyHTTPServerEngineFactory.class)
>    .createJettyHTTPServerEngine(port, http)
>    .setSessionSupport(true);
>

> to tell it to turn on the session support.
>

> --
> Daniel Kulp
> dkulp@ - http://dankulp.com/blog

Thanks Daniel,

This solution works fine.
I enable the session support from the bus in the JaxWsServerFactoryBean.

Regards
--
Christophe Collet

Re: Use of sessions : java.lang.IllegalStateException: No SessionManager

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.