Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com> on 2012/01/15 10:11:01 UTC

[VOTE] Release Pig 0.9.2 (candidate 0)

Hi,

I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.9.2. This is the second
maintenance release of Pig 0.9.

The rat report showed no issues in Java files outside of build directory.

Keys used to sign the release are available at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup.

Please download, test, and try it out:

http://people.apache.org/~daijy/pig-0.9.2-candidate-0

Should we release this? Vote closes on next Wednesday EOD, Jan 18th.

Thanks,
Daniel

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Since we find an issue in hadoop 23 test (PIG-2477), I will roll another
candidate.

Thanks,
Daniel

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.