Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> on 2009/12/23 04:51:08 UTC

is there: running the ofbiz website under ofbiz

We have now committed an updated ofbiz website which runs under the
ofbiz system

This website can be normally updated using our own ofbiz svn, look in
the special purpose directory under the name 'ofbizwebsite' To provide
an example for other languages a dutch site is included.

so we could redirect http://ofbiz.apache.org to
http://demo.ofbiz.org/ofbiz

and ofbiz is running its own website.

opinions?

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates

Re: is there: running the ofbiz website under ofbiz

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.
That's a good point. The web site couldn't be hosted on the demo site because anyone has admin permission to that and could easily change the content on the web site.

If we had a protected instance we could go for it. It might even make sense if we moved the cwiki stuff to run on OFBiz too.

-David

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Having multiple languages is one reason.
Maybe, if resources are an issue, we could build an HTML export mechanism? After all, it's static isn'it ?

Jacques

From: "David E Jones" <de...@me.com>

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.