Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Meera Muthukrishnan <Me...@infy.com> on 2002/04/30 10:06:40 UTC

Changing the parameter values for each user

Hi All

It is required in my application that each of the clients running the test (as different threads in different loops), use different values for a parameter, (ie) thread 1 loop 1 signs in with value user_id_1 and thread 1 loop 2 with user_id_2 etc for parameter userid. The user ids follow a pattern and can be read from a file or generated.

Please tell me if this is possible in JMeter and if so, what should be done for this.

Thanks in advance for your time and effort
Regards,
Meera