Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Zied Hamdi <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/05 17:11:00 UTC

[tobago] is chrome in the plans

Hi,

I was very excited to test the google browser "Chrome" and see how fast it
is, the only problem is a layout space allocation with tobago (see image).

I know this is a new product, the question is only: is there a work being
done on Chrome integration?

Thanks and regards,
Zied

--
Zied Hamdi
www.into-i.fr

Re: [tobago] is chrome in the plans

Posted by Zied Hamdi <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Volker,

The menu bar is displayed immediately (not as I mentioned in previous mails
: 2 secs for firefox and 20 sec for ie). The navigation is globally very
fast: it seams they interpret the page in a completely different way than
the other browsers.

I'd like to do the porting but I unfortunately don't have time at all. Maybe
in a few months when I'll start to sell my product (if no one has already
began).

Regards,
Zied

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.