Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/18 17:14:23 UTC

Spindle and Tapestry 4

No, it's not ready yet but I'm working hard on it!

I've decided that in order to get something out, anywhere near the
final release of Tapestry 4, I need to prioritize my efforts.

This note is to inform everybody that unless a catastrophic bug is
logged against Spindle 3.2 I will not be fixing it as the context
switches are killing me (eating up what little time I have to work on
Tap 4 support).

The intent is not leave anyone in the lurch. Pls do log any issues you
find in Spindle 3.2 and pls be patient when I lower the priority on
such reports and mark them as "postponed".

Thanks,

Geoff
--
The Spindle guy.           http://spindle.sf.net
Get help with Spindle:

Re: Spindle and Tapestry 4

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On 9/18/05, Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks,

Thanks to you, your work gives an incredible added value to Tapestry.

Eager user of spindle watin for Spindle4T4 ...

--
Massimo