Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Kurz Wolfgang <wo...@gwvs.de> on 2009/03/10 08:15:37 UTC

Wierd problem with clustering

Hello everyone,

I set up Jackrabbit with clustering and everything thing seemed to work fine for a while.

But now I am getting this error every now and then:

2009-03-09 21:11:35,568 ERROR [org.apache.jackrabbit.core.cluster.ClusterNode                                                      ]: Periodic sync of journal failed: I/O error occurred.
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.cluster.ClusterException: I/O error occurred.
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.cluster.ClusterNode.sync(ClusterNode.java:317)
	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.cluster.ClusterNode.run(ClusterNode.java:286)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: \\telis.it.tfsh\telis\jackrabbit\server3\..\cluster\journal\revision (Der angegebene Netzwerkname ist nicht mehr verfügbar)

Seems to be an easy error but the file it says it cant find is right where its supposed to be. And when I restart jackrabbit it works perfectly fine.

I asked our IT-Technic guys but they say its not a network problem.

Anyone have an idea what I could do to solve this?

I am already thinking of turning off clustering because I am having so much trouble with it.

Thx a lot in advance for any hints you guys might have!

Wolfgang

AW: Wierd problem with clustering

Posted by Kurz Wolfgang <wo...@gwvs.de>.
I just switched to the database-based journal

I never caught the error in time so I could just open the file later when I found the error. But every time I found the error the file was there and I was able to open it.

I hope the error wont happen with the database setup for the journal.

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.