Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Adam Wolff <aw...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/31 00:48:42 UTC

CouchDB + Rhino

Hi,We're using CouchDB in a JavaScript server-side environment based on
Rhino. Anyone on this list doing the same? Interested in sharing code?

Re: CouchDB + Rhino

Posted by Adam Wolff <aw...@gmail.com>.
That sounds like a great feature of couchdb-lucene! We need to start on
lucene integration soon, so it's good to know about that. This is more
low-level, I guess. I think the most useful thing we have is a JSON
tokenizer adapted to return Rhino ScriptableObjects. It's pretty fast.
For instance, you could use the parser in place of the code in json2.js in
Rhino.java to make that transformation run faster.

But I guess even more than code, I'm interested in how people are working
with Rhino. For instance, we've found it incredibly useful to write unit
tests against our reduce functions. I think about developing a mock couch in
pure javascript, for use in integration tests.

Re: CouchDB + Rhino

Posted by Adam Wolff <aw...@gmail.com>.
Wow, this is great. Thanks for pointing me to this. I saw your app when you
first announced it to the list, and I thought it was incredibly impressive.
Helma seems cool too.

Re: CouchDB + Rhino

Posted by kowsik <ko...@gmail.com>.

Re: CouchDB + Rhino