Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Tomek Rekawek <re...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2017/10/10 11:48:29 UTC

Intent to backport OAK-6604 and OAK-6611 to 1.6

Hi,

I plan to backport these two issues. They improve the S3 resilience in oak-upgrade by using the newer version of S3DataStore and waiting until all the uploads are finished.

Regards,
Tomek

--
Tomek Rękawek | Adobe Research | www.adobe.com
rekawek@adobe.com

Re: Intent to backport OAK-6604 and OAK-6611 to 1.6

Posted by Amit Jain <am...@ieee.org>.
+1

Thanks
Amit