Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by ernst Developer <er...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/19 11:25:24 UTC

Missing value for AbstractMappingItem.purpose field

Hi,

When installing a Syncope instance, I always use the restful services for
Schema loading and Connector/Resource loading.

With the Resource loading I have a problem. Syncope is complaining about
the fact that a value is missing for the AbstractMappingItem.purpose field.
I have looked into the source code and was not able to find the place where
the purpose field is initialized in the Resource service, based upon the
provided resource data.

With my IDE, I performed a search on the usage of
the AbstractMappingItem.setPurpose(). This did not give any results, except
for some test cases.

Is my observation correct? Is the setter call for the purpose missing?

Regards,
Ernst

Re: Missing value for AbstractMappingItem.purpose field

Posted by ernst Developer <er...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Fabio. Regards, Ernst

Posted by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com>.