Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org> on 2015/10/29 06:54:20 UTC

Re: Steps to debug kylin server

Today I got this error with a clean HDP2.2.4 sandbox, which confused me a
while (never see it before); I searched on google and then find this post;
Finally I solved the issue with this tip from Dayue; this is a very good
experience with open collaboration; Thanks Dayue!

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi