Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2005/01/27 14:31:34 UTC

[VOTE] Cactus 1.7 release

Hi,

I'd like to quickly release Cactus 1.7. I have tried it with latest versions
of most containers and it's working fine.

We've already had a positive vote some time back and we've agreed to do it.
I just want to check now if someone is in the middle of something an whether
anyone knows of a reason not to do it now.

The things to verify:
- I don't know if it works with JDK 1.3 nor JDK 5 (I've only tried with 1.4)
- It seems our maven plugin does not work with the ejb and ear plugins found
in Maven 1.0.2. It does work with latest versions from SVN.

Thanks
-Vincent