Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2021/05/19 11:29:03 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans-12.4 Windows Installer

Dear Apache NetBeans community,

We can vote for Apache NetBeans 12.4 Windows installer.

Primary voting artefact:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/netbeans/netbeans/12.4-installers/win
dows/Apache-NetBeans-12.4-bin-windows-x64.exe

KEYS file:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/netbeans/KEYS

PGP signature file:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/netbeans/netbeans/12.4-installers/win
dows/Apache-NetBeans-12.4-bin-windows-x64.exe.asc

SHA512 checksum file

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/netbeans/netbeans/12.4-installers/win
dows/Apache-NetBeans-12.4-bin-windows-x64.exe.sha512

Signed using signtools and digicert from generated installer located in:

https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Netbeans/job/netbeans-TLP/job/netbeans/job/
release124/22/

This vote is going to be open at least 72 hours, vote with +1, 0, and -1 as
usual. Please mark your vote with (binding) if you're an Apache NetBeans PMC
member.

Apache NetBeans-12.4 Windows Installer will be released if and when this
vote passes.

Best Regards

Eric

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans-12.4 Windows Installer

Posted by John Mc <mc...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Regards

John

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Junichi Yamamoto <ju...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Tomáš Procházka <ka...@razdva.cz>.
+1

- checksum and signature OK
- installation OK
- opened PHP project, basic editing works

Thank you.

Tom