Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by Joo Yeon Kim <jo...@apache.org> on 2018/11/20 07:54:33 UTC

Version creation in JIRA

Hi all.

I don't seem to be able to locate a menu to create versions in ASF JIRA.

Is any one of you able to create a version?
If so, where can I find this menu?

I was wondering if only the IPMC has the access rights for this option.

Please help! :)

Thanks in advance,
Joo Yeon

Re: Version creation in JIRA

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
I don't think I have a permission to do. I'm guessing I should have.
Yes. Please go ahead and create an INFRA ticket.

Thanks.
-Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun