Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Terje Marthinussen <tm...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/02 04:34:58 UTC

order of mutations in batch_mutate

Hi,

Just a curiosity. I should probably read some code and write a test to make
sure, but not important enough right now for that :)

   -

   void batch_mutate(string keyspace,
map<string,map<string,list<Mutation>>> mutation_map, ConsistencyLevel
consistency_level)

Will performance of a batch_mutate be affected by the order of mutations in
the list?

Terje

Re: order of mutations in batch_mutate

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.