Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Otto Csatari <ot...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/07 16:57:40 UTC

Why the file consumer move option working differently with pollEnrich?

Hi,

When I use a file consumer

<from
uri="file:in?move=$simple{file:name}-transfered&amp;include=^demo_keys\.ks$&amp;sortBy=file:name"
/>

the file(s) are renamed to xxx-transfered after processing (as I expected
and stated in the doc).

But when I use the same with pollEnrich (for just one file)

<pollEnrich>
<simple>file://in?fileName=demo_keys.ks2&amp;move=${camelId}-uploaded&amp;sendEmptyMessageWhenIdle=true&amp;maxMessagesPerPoll=1&amp;delay=8000</simple>
</pollEnrich>

the file is not renamed after processing, instead moved into a newly created
sub-directory with the original name. The ${file:name} is empty that's why I
used something which has a value...

How can I rename the pollEnrich processed file, achieve the same behaviour
as a normal file consume?

I've tested it with v2.17.2 and v2.18.0
Thanks!