Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/03 22:21:40 UTC

ACCUMULO-14 - Transition from full Accumulo mocking - status?

The last entry on this ticket was Nov 30, 2011. Should it is still
open? Can someone update the status?

Is there some other way the mailing list wants me to request status? I
can send email to the assignees. Would that be better?

Re: ACCUMULO-14 - Transition from full Accumulo mocking - status?

Posted by Eric Newton <er...@gmail.com>.
Just comment on the ticket.  If the ticket isn't assigned to someone, send
a message here.

I'm going to go update the status on the ticket now.

-Eric