Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Shanti Suresh <sh...@umich.edu> on 2012/12/06 20:03:45 UTC

JDK 1.6 or JDK 1.7

All,

I am trying to decide whether to run Tomcat 7.0.33 on JDK 1.6 or JDK 1.7.
Tomcat-7 release notes say:

Tomcat 7.0 is designed to run on Java SE 6 and later

But I remember reading on this list about some issues folks are having with
JDK 1.7.  Appreciate your advice.

We plan to run a vendor application on Tomcat but will customize it to
natch our needs, using JSPs.

Thanks.

                      -Shanti

Re: JDK 1.6 or JDK 1.7

> [...]