Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/05 10:12:07 UTC

Royale video tutorials

Hi Team,

FYI: About a week ago, thanks to Prominic’s support, me and my friend
Adrian started working on a video tutorial about Royale Framework and
Moonshine IDE. We have heard all the voices on the mailing list and social
media and decided to help newcomers start their journey with
Moonshine/Royale in the easiest way possible.

We are hoping to present the framework in the best light possible and
enrich our tutorial with detailed examples of Royale usage.

To be able to achieve this goal we are going to improve existing
documentation in the areas we find most important. Changes will be provided
by Adrian through a pull requests and some emails on this list.

We hope to get your support and lots of help on the mailing list. :)

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Royale video tutorials

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dany,

We are still in the detailed plan on what will be exact in that first
tutorial. Once we get that in shape I will let you know ASAP!

Thanks,
Piotr

Re: Royale video tutorials

Posted by Dany Dhondt <ar...@mac.com.INVALID>.
Hi Piotr,

Re: Royale video tutorials

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Piotr,

great news! Videos is something very needed too in the same lines as SOF,
so having a youtube channel will help tremendously
About Adrian, it will help if he first present itself on the list (or maybe
he already comment here, but right now I don't know about it)

Thanks for working on this! :)

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira