Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jean-Philippe LEBOEUF <je...@free.fr> on 2003/01/12 23:44:27 UTC

Gump / cvs login

Hello,

In Gump/usage we can read : "It also logs you onto any :pserver: cvs
repository defined which you are not currently logged onto...".

Where is the code for the login, cos for me it does not work... the
'.cvspass' file is not generated...

Thanks.

Re: Gump / cvs login

Posted by Jean-Philippe LEBOEUF <je...@free.fr>.
Jean-Philippe LEBOEUF wrote:

Sorry, for disturbing the list, I found the answer, to add in the PATH :
set CVS_PASSFILE=%USERPROFILE%\.cvspass

And there is an error on the gump website (I think...) : you must add a
parameter (the main xml file) after 'gen'.
If not, there is a unknown error in the XSL parsing :)

JPL