Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Gareth Reakes <ga...@parthenoncomputing.com> on 2005/03/11 09:25:26 UTC

Re: Problem with xerces 2.2.0 when read ascii value greater 127 (HP-UX works; LINUX dosen't work)

Hey,

	You are converting to local code page by using CXStr (I assume its a
copy of the macros from the samples). Are you sure that your 2
platforms have the same code page? To test if this is the case,
navigate to the attribute in the DOM and look at the length of the
string in the attribute for both platforms. I would expect them to be
the same.

Cheers,

Gareth

On 10 Mar 2005, at 16:05, Gianmario Tartaglione wrote:

--
Gareth Reakes, Managing Director      Parthenon Computing
+44-1865-811184                  http://www.parthcomp.com