Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Chuck Davis <cj...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/12 17:27:00 UTC

Re: websockets

Romain did this good article:
http://www.tomitribe.com/blog/2015/05/websocket-and-lock-it/

But there is no indication how to set up the client environment.  What
jar(s) or Maven POM entries are required for the client side
implementation classes?

Is there a document already which explains this?

Thanks.

Re: websockets

Posted by Chuck Davis <cj...@gmail.com>.
Romain:

I got them.  Thanks for the assist and keep up the good work on Tomee!!

CD

Re: websockets

Posted by Chuck Davis <cj...@gmail.com>.

Re: websockets