Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Sourour Aouinti <SA...@integri-data.com> on 2022/09/05 14:45:35 UTC

How read emails from outlook using clientId,TenantId ?

Hi all,
I would like to read emails from an outlook mailbox using MFA.Microsoft will disable basic authentication on 1 October. It's so urgent. If anyone can help me, please.
 I already do that by IMAP e.g: imaps://Outlook.office365.com:993?mail.smtp.auth=true&mail.smtp.starttls.enable=true&password=xxxxxx&username=test%40test.com

I have a clientId and tenantId So I added the camel-azure-key-vault dependency to my project but I didn't end up how to build a good example. Should I try another dependency?

I get always the below exception:
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Azure Secret Client or client Id, client secret and tenant Id must be specified at org.apache.camel.component.azure.key.vault.KeyVaultComponent.createEndpoint(KeyVaultComponent.java:66) at org.apache.camel.support.DefaultComponent.createEndpoint(DefaultComponent.java:171) at org.apache.camel.impl.engine.AbstractCamelContext.doGetEndpoint(AbstractCamelContext.java:951) ... 97 more

Thanks.