Posted to dev@mnemonic.apache.org by Debojyoti Dutta <dd...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/16 06:07:12 UTC

[UPDATE] Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Mnemonic-0.8.0-incubating [rc1]

Update: Patrick Hunt's vote was binding, updated that

* Binding votes +1s: *
Uma Gangumalla (umamahesh)
Henry Saputra (hsaputra)
Patrick Hunt (phunt)

* Non-binding votes +1s: *
Gang (Gary) Wang (garyw)
Johnu George (johnu)
Chunyong He (chunyong.he@gmail.com)
Yanhui Zhao (yanhui.zhao@outlook.com)
Wen Tong (puresky7@gmail.com)

--
-Debo~

Re: [UPDATE] Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Mnemonic-0.8.0-incubating [rc1]

Posted by Debojyoti Dutta <dd...@apache.org>.
Hi Patrick

I had sent out the result of the dev vote to the incubator, someone
pointed it out and I updated it and restarted the vote thread.
Thereafter we got 2 binding votes - both +1. I don't see any other
confusion.

We have 3 binding votes from the dev list too. Hence will close the vote.

debo

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.