Posted to users@maven.apache.org by sp...@yahoo.fr on 2007/04/23 14:55:13 UTC

Maven2::Eclipse::Proximity

Hi all,
I'm really newbie with maven2 and Proximity, but I have to set up an inhouse repository architecture by putting some libraries (artifacts--jars) on a local web server.
We were first using Ant, so the jars was just in a lib directory ! but now I think that maven have more complicated way to store liraries : .../groupid/artifactid/version/artifact

I downloaded and installed the maven2 eclipse plugin, downloaded and installed Proximity with Tomcat 6, but the problem is :

Can I use proximity to store artifacts wich was developed by our company, or other 3rd party jars ? (if yes, how will I do)
Can I access Proximity from myeclipse maven2 plugin ? (if yes, how will I do)

Please help me I feel so confused with all this, because I tried to play with config files, reading the doc, looking in the forums but I think my mind is still blocking :-)

Nawfel

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

Re: Maven2::Eclipse::Proximity

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Please send all Proximity User questions to the Proximity list...

Wayne