Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Erinc Arikan <er...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/15 17:31:47 UTC

Default Captcha Implementation in Wicket 1.5

Hi everybody;

I am a newbie, so I hope my question won't be too trivial, I've been going
through some examples, I am currently using Wicket 1.5 and I just included
latest wicket extensions jar to my build path(which is 3 years old)

String imagePass = randomString(6, 8);
add(new Image("challenge", new CaptchaImageResource(imagePass)));

I am receiving "type wicket.markup.html.image.resource.DynamicImageResource
can not be resolved, it is indirectly referenced" error, which is the true,
since we have BufferedDynamicImageResource instead.

Do we have another way of implementing a captcha component using wicket 1.5?
Or do I have to go with Recaptcha?

Erinc

Re: Default Captcha Implementation in Wicket 1.5

Posted by Dan Retzlaff <dr...@gmail.com>.
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/wicket/wicket-extensions/

Posted by Erinc Arikan <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Igor;