Posted to user@ant.apache.org by amitava chowdhury <ch...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/17 13:40:39 UTC

"attrib" task doesnot support maxparallel attribute

Hi All,

The ant manual page lists maxparallel as an attribute for attrib task.
However when I try to use this ant throws an exception stating " attrib
doesn't support the maxparallel attribute".

I wanted to use this attribute as I am working on a large set of files which
may result in a command line that is too long for the os.

Is this a bug?

Thanks,

Amitava

Re: "attrib" task doesnot support maxparallel attribute

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2010-06-17, amitava chowdhury wrote:

> The ant manual page lists maxparallel as an attribute for attrib task.
> However when I try to use this ant throws an exception stating " attrib
> doesn't support the maxparallel attribute".

> Is this a bug?

Yes, a bug in the manual.  The attrib task doesn't support either the
parallel nor the maxparallel attribute.

The manual will get fixed soon.

    Stefan