Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Mallieswari Dineshbabu <dm...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/06 04:19:39 UTC

PHOENIX - Could not find or load main class $PHOENIX_OPTS

Hi All,

I am trying to execute a sqlline-thin.py file on terminal , but I get an
exception in windows command prompt

*Error: Could not find or load main class $PHOENIX_OPTS*

set the environment of HADOOP_HOME, HBASE_HOME, PYTHON_HOME. Let me know,
What is $PHOENIX_OPTS environment Value?

--
Thanks and regards
D.Mallieswari

Re: PHOENIX - Could not find or load main class $PHOENIX_OPTS

Posted by Ankit Singhal <an...@gmail.com>.
you can open a script and remove $PHOENIX_OPTS as it may be illegal to
access environment variables like this in NT system.

$PHOENIX_OPTS is generally used to pass JVM parameters (like -Xmn ,-Xmx) by
setting it through the shell.