Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Carl Steinbach <ca...@cloudera.com> on 2012/04/08 04:58:46 UTC

HiveServer2 Thrift API Proposal

Hi,

I wrote up a proposal for a new HiveServer2 Thrift API. It's available on
the wiki here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HiveServer2+Thrift+API

I'd appreciate it greatly if all interested parties would review the
proposal and respond with feedback. We can discuss any remaining issues at
the next Hive Contributors Meeting on April 18th.

Thanks.

Carl

Re: HiveServer2 Thrift API Proposal

Posted by 刘之 <zh...@opi-corp.com>.