Posted to user@ode.apache.org by ad...@gmail.com on 2009/07/22 00:33:01 UTC

Deadlock error

Hi all,

I'm having several errors when more than 2 threads run in the same process.
I'm using the SOAPUI Load testing. But it doesnt fail if I put the config
to 1 thread in the
ode-axis2.properties

#threads size
ode-axis2.threads.pool.size=1

Why is that ?

Regards

Re: Deadlock error

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 3:33 PM, <ad...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm having several errors when more than 2 threads run in the same process.
> I'm using the SOAPUI Load testing. But it doesnt fail if I put the config to
> 1 thread in the
> ode-axis2.properties
>
> #threads size
> ode-axis2.threads.pool.size=1
>
> Why is that ?

It's really, really hard to say why without having any idea of the actual
errors. I can form a number of hypotheses but the chance of one of them
being correct is slim at this point.

Matthieu