Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michael Mattox <mi...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/27 16:38:59 UTC

How to exclude interfaces with Java2WSDL?

I'm generating a WSDL with Java2WSDL.  All my classes implement an
interface and have a method getCategory.  When I run Java2WSDL I pass
-x "getCategory" to exclude this method but it doesn't work.  The WSDL
generated has an object for the class with an attribute "category" of
type "anyType".  I can't figure out if the -x parameter is not working
or if I'm doing something wrong.  A search of the mailing list
archives & JIRA turn up nothing.  Any ideas?

-Michael