Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by tonylampada <to...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/02 18:42:34 UTC

Re: Project dependencies

Hi. I have the same need as David below, but I didn´t quite understood
Emmanuel's response.
Maybe someone here has it figured out.

What kind of project dependencies is he talking about? Is it the
<dependency> sections of the POM file?
Or is there any web-based way of telling Continuum about my project
dependencies?

Thanks in advance

Tony Lampada