Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de> on 2008/11/19 19:26:12 UTC

[REPORT] HttpComponents PMC - November 2008

Hi,

I just found out that HttpComponents was supposed to report this month
too.

It seems like something is a tiny bit off here but maybe I'm just
overly confused: we reported just last month, and the month before
that so with this time it would be three times in a row...?

Anyway, attached is a quick report - though it's probably way too late
already... :(

Cheers,
Erik

--> SNIP <--

Status report for the Apache HttpComponents project - 11/2008

-- Status --

We have reported the last two months already so I'll keep it really
short
this time.

-- Releases --

We have had one release since the last report:

   19 October 2008 - HttpComponents HttpCore 4.0 beta 3

-- Community --

We have restored access for one of our committers from the early
days at Jakarta, Sean Sullivan, at the beginning of November.

-- Development --

Actual development has slowed down a little bit after the latest release
but the user as well as the developer communities vibrant as ever.

--> SNIP <--