Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/16 11:17:20 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Camel release cycle

Current we just do the 1.6.x release on 1.x branch, I think it's fine
for us. If we are moving to Camel 3.0 after camel 2.6.0, we can do the
same thing for the camel 2.6.x release.

FYI, Freeman Fixed the issue on the ServiceMix side[1], we don't need do
Camel 2.5.1 release any more.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMX4-711

--
Willem