Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Zhang, Hong" <hz...@med.wayne.edu> on 2004/06/10 17:39:29 UTC

A wired problem

Hi all,

I have a jsp page which gets form data and does update or insert these
data into database depending on the button type. But the wired thing is
that during run time code was chopped into pieces and each piece was
done twice. Then it looks like the whole jsp page was run twice.

Does anyone have this problem before? What is the cause?

Thanks in advance.

Hong

RE: A wired problem