Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Andrea Prandini <an...@quix.it> on 2005/09/30 21:27:54 UTC

J2 Authorization

Hi,

I need help with jetspeed authorization system. I've implemented my
LoginModule to perform authentication on my database system (based on
users,groups of users and  roles, all of these identified by a name) and
seems works fine (see from logs). Now i need to understand how jetspeed
authorization system maps roles to permissions (implemnting class, using
database table, ...) because i have this error:

SecurityConstraintsImpl.checkConstraints(): Access for view not permitted.

Access to the specified resource
(SecurityConstraintsImpl.checkConstraints(): Access for view not permitted.)
has been forbidden.

Thnks for help.

Andrew