Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jason Rutherglen <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/04 23:37:29 UTC

Thanks Robert!

Robert, thanks for redoing all the Solr analyzers to the new API!  It
helps to have many examples to work from, best practices so to speak.

Re: Thanks Robert!

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 4:07 AM, Jason Rutherglen <jason.rutherglen@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Robert, thanks for redoing all the Solr analyzers to the new API!  It
> helps to have many examples to work from, best practices so to speak.

+1

Thank you so much Robert!

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.

Re: Thanks Robert!

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.
thanks, well All would be a little inaccurate... we still have one huge
monster (Synonyms) remaining and some other smaller stuff: SOLR-1657 has a
list with the finished stuff crossed-out.

think WDF took a year off my life, but will take a second look now and see
if i can resolve some more of these tokenstreams.

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 5:37 PM, Jason Rutherglen <jason.rutherglen@gmail.com

--
Robert Muir
rcmuir@gmail.com

Re: Thanks Robert!

Posted by Tom Burton-West <tb...@gmail.com>.
+1
And thanks to you both for all your work on CommonGrams!

Tom Burton-West